Click here for online registration.
We thank you for choosing New Indian Model School, Dubai
REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION (SESSION 2023-24)
The admission process involves the following steps
Age Criteria set by KHDA as on 31st March of the respective academic year for KG 1, KG2 and Grade 1 Admissions are as follows.
Kindergarten 1 & Montessori 1: 4 Years
Kindergarten 2 & Montessori 2: 5 Years
Grade 1: 6 Years
Admission to Grade 2 and above depends on the Transfer Certificate obtained from the previous school
Interactive Session to complete the process of admission
On completion of registration you will receive E-mail requesting you to visit the school and complete the process of admission, which includes
- Paying the registration fee and Collecting the admission form from the school cash counter
- Filling up of the admission form
- Kindergarten to Grade VIII students with parents will have an interactive session with the HOS concerned. The interactive session is to find out what the student knows and what path is most suitable for the student.
- If the parent opts for school transport the consent of the Transport Department is to be obtained
- Meeting the admission team to complete the process of admission (wherein the documents will be verified and a unique student ID will be generated which will be quoted by the parent as well as the school for all kinds of communication)
- Grade IX and XI will take written test and admissions will be granted based on the test results
Payment of Fees
Once admission is granted the admission fee, annual fee, fee for ID Diary & Magazine along with the fee for the month of April should be paid to finalize the admission of the student.
KG 1 to Grade 1: Passport copy of the student, two photographs and Emirates ID copy of the father/mother as well as the student
Grade 2 and above: Passport copy of the student, two photographs, Emirates ID copy of the father/mother as well as the student and Transfer Certificate (attested from UAE Foreign affairs) from the previous school.
Other Information: Before the school starts parents will be invited for an orientation session
If you have any queries about the admission process, please contact the admissions office at [email protected]
With best wishes,