Please note that filling in the registration form does not guarantee admission
- Any attempt to fill more than one form for one child will result in his /her disqualification for admission.
- Entries with regard to Name, Date and Place of Birth should be in conformity with the passport and Birth Certificate.
- Children seeking admission to KG 1 class should have completed 4(Four) years of age as on 31st March 2024.
- Parent of KG1 applicants should bring their wards to the section head for taking the approval.
- Underaged children are not granted admission as per rules of KHDA (Ministry of Education). However, in exceptional cases, the age limit for pupils seeking admission from Grade 2 to Grade 9 coming from recognized schools can be waived to some extent, by the CEO/Principal.
- All admissions from Grade KG 2 to Grade 9 are granted strictly based on the performance at the ELIGIBILITY TEST / interview with Principal / availability of seats / submission of his/her original Transfer Certificate or School leaving Certificate from the last school attended by him/her showing his /her Annual Examination results and promotion to higher class. Please note that preference is given to pupils, whose brothers /sisters are studying in this school, depending upon the availability of seats.
- After the Eligibility Test, rank order merit list of the successful candidates will be prepared and displayed on the Notice Board. Parents of successful candidates will be informed as and when VACANCIES arise. Admissions are subject to availability of seats.
- School Management reserves the right to reject any admission without assigning any reason.
- Provisional admission will be granted only in case of Grade XI.
- All admissions are subject to the MINISTRY’S APPROVAL.
- Children on VISIT VISA are not eligible for admission.
- No admission will be granted to pupils coming from UNRECOGNISED SCHOOLS.
- Newly admitted students should submit photo copy of valid Health card and vaccination card in original to the school’s Medical Centre.